Monday, November 06, 2017

Daily Gratitude - November 6, 2017 - Mr. and Mrs. Frack

Today, while I was watching my daughter's mixed martial arts class, I decided who would be highlighted in my next blog post.

Mr. Frack and Miss Gigi have done so much for our daughter and our family. I know that our daughter would not be the same young lady she is if they were not in her life. They entered our lives in the Spring of 2012, just as Katherine was finishing Kindergarten. Her first belt ceremony was that June. Katherine's first sleep-over not with family was at one of their Ninja Nights. She has tried to attend each one ever since.

Thank you for the caring, support, and training you give our daughter. Thank you for the support you have given our whole family over the years as we have gone through the passing of my father-in-law and other trials and circumstances that have happened to us. Thank you also for your support and concern as I embarked on my own path to get healthier so I can be around for my wife and daughter longer.

Thank you for all you have done for us. There is no way we can ever repay your kindness.

No comments: