Sunday, November 05, 2017

Daily Gratitude - November 5, 2017 - Staff at La Cachanilla #3

Today, I stopped at La Cachanilla #3 for some menudo for my wife and daughter. As I was waiting for the food to be prepared, I had a conversation with one of the clerks. She happened to mention how beautiful it was outside, and yet it was raining at her house. The ladies behind the hot food counter asked what salsa I would like for the burrito I ordered.

This whole morning I thought about the staff of the store and smiled. Since they opened they have been friendly and always there to help. The butchers seem knowledgeable and are starting to remember my usual requests. A few of the staff members have noticed my weight loss and asked me about it. Their comments out of concern if it is illness or not.

I am thankful for their courteous service. Their concern and their caring enough to remember me and my usual requests.


No comments: